Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Night Before Christmas - Papercrafter Style

I was just reading Michelle Zindorf's blog, and she had this poem on it that was sent to her by Arlene Vita:

Twas the night before Christmas, I’m glued to the tree.
I’m wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or inkpads or lace?
Or some stamps, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that’s when I heard him……
“Hi Santa, ” I said
He replied, “You know….good girls should be in their beds”.
“I know I should Santa,and now I’ve been caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought.”
“Well, let’s take a look in this room where you work”.
He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
“You’ve got enough crap,
I’ll see you next year!”

Michelle agrees with me that you can NEVER have enough stuff! ~ Lee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails