Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Freebies for the Holidays

It seems that lots of sites are getting into the holiday spirit & are giving away lots of freebies! Please remember when you download some of these freebies to leave them a thank you. Too many sites have already stopped giving away freebies because people failed to thank the designers. As my grandma would say, this is just plain rude!

One great place to start would be at: http://dschristmasaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/ They have tons of digis that are great for scrapbooking or card making. I counted 47 different blogs that are offering freebies, so I'm sure you'll find something you can use here.

Another site called docrafts Creativity offers a card making project of the week, & they are now offering a daily project at: http://www.docrafts.co.uk/asp/projects/searchResults.asp?id=56&t=1

If you love Tim Holtz like I do, you need to go to his blog for this year's rendition of his 12 days of Christmas tags. It's already Day 3, so don't forget to go back to the beginning at: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/

This is my first post since I received a "gift" of a stomach virus from my grandson (which is agonizing for a person with Crohn's Disease). I'm still not 50% yet, but I'm able to sit up & read without too many problems (except some mad dashes to the porcelain throne!). Hopefully I can work on some cards today since I have lots of new rubber I've been wanting to share. ~ Lee

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for the heads up on the freebies.

hugs
Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails