Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I won at the Prickley Pear Blog!

I know I've been MIA lately, but my daughter & grandson both had birthdays this week, I've been decorating my place & the apartment complex where I live, and I was also trying to finish all of my shopping so I could finish making the rest of my gifts at home.

Imagine my surprise when I checked my email tonight to see that I had won a gorgeous poinsettia ornament kit from the Prickley Pear rubber stamp blog's 12 Days of Christmas: http://prickleypearrubberstamps.blogspot.com/
Don't you just love what they did with this kit???? I can't wait to get it, so I can make them for ME!!! Yes, I LOVE poinsettias, but I'm really happy that I won something that I absolutely adore!

You may also want to check out their sketch challenge at: http://prickleypearrubberstamps.blogspot.com/ You still have a little time left to get your entry in for some awesome prizes worth over $60! ~ Lee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails