Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

RIP Maxine McBride

Sadly, my oldest grandson's great-grandma, Maxine McBride, lost her battle with lung cancer on Thanksgiving with all of her family by her side. Maxine was a blessing to all that knew her. She had just been diagnosed about a month ago after the disease had already spread into her bones.

Nonni, as my grandson always called her, was a wonderful influence on Bailey. She had him stay almost every Saturday night, and then he would go to church with her. She always attended his school and sport functions. When my daughter and his father were divorcing, she was the drop-off site for my grandson to keep the peace. Throughout all of this, my daughter still considered her a wonderful part of the family.

Please join me in sending my prayers to her family as they celebrate her life. She has joined the loves of her life in Heaven; her husband, Nile, and our Almighty Father.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails