Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out in blog land! I'll be spending the day with my family, but thought I'd share the card I made for my oldest daughter's family.

I love this adorable turkey from Inkadinkado. He was stamped with black Versafine ink & embossed with black Ranger Superfine Detail EP. After coloring him with chalks to fit the muted tones of the paper, I highlighted the image with a white gel pen and then sprayed with a matte finish. The gel pen was also used for the faux stitching. All of the edges of this unknown design paper were inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink. All of these cute brads with fall designs were from the Target $1 Shop and the ribbon by Martha Stewart Crafts. The leaves were another Target $1 Shop find.

This card fit the following challenges even though they were late: Simon Says Stamp challenge which is to use animals @ http://simonsaysstampchallenge.blogspot.com and the sketch is from http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/

I'll be shopping on Black Friday with my oldest, a tradition that we have been doing together for decades. I'm doing my part to help the economy! LOL My other daughter somehow missed the shopping gene.

Happy Thanksgiving ~ Lee

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

This turkey is too cute! I have one that says "Eat beef" - too fun!
You won some candy over at Prickley Pear -- congrats -- go claim it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails