Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Operation SUCCESS!!!!

WOW! What a day we had yesterday on the Operation Write Home Veteran's Day Blog Hop! I can't believe the number of people that viewed the hop & that left such gracious comments. I especially want to thank all of my fellow bloggers for their awesome designs AND the cards for our heroes!!!!! If everyone that followed the hop sent in just 25 cards to Operation Write Home, can you imagine all of the soldiers that we would be able to serve???? I know from my daughter how much these cards mean to our soldiers. They also can't believe how much total strangers are doing for them even though they don't consider that risking their lifes for us to be that big of a deal.


Well, now for the WINNER of my blog candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations go to MARY of my scrap happy life!

Please contact me as soon as possible with your address, so I can get the goodies out to you.

Thanks again to everyone that was involved in this hop from the awesome people over at Operation Write Home, the bloggers, the hoppers & most of all; ANYONE that does anything to help a soldier! Also, if you have a family member who is involved with the military in anyway, I also want to thank you!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the blog hop and your blog and I'll be back to check out some more of it. I'm on my way to send you my info. Have a wonderful day!

hugs
Mary

Carmen O. said...

Congrats Mary!!

Lee you might want to stop back at my blog and see what's new ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails