Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

More medallions from Holly Berry House


These are two Holly Berry House medallion stamps that I used to make cards earlier this year to make cards for the nursing home. I was trying to make a few special stamps each month that I let the nurses choose who to give them to, but I decided it was time to put some more time into more of the cards. Since I love doing medallions, I thought they could use them as wall art like I do with mine.
I followed the same techniques as the butterfly medallion I made for the Rubber Stamp Chat August sketch challenge. Remeber that you need to use extra fine glitter on these medallions, or you won't get the same effects. Just think what you could do with different colors of cardstock or ink. I think I want to try some of the Fall Leaves with gold embossing & painting them with either Twinkling H20s or some Ranger Dimensional Pearls watered down & used as watercolors. I saw the last technique on YouTube & I can't wait to try it out.
First card recipe:
Stamp: Holly Berry House Apples & Oranges medallion
Ink: Top Boss Embossing ink Embossing powder: CopperKate White Ultrafine Glitter: Magic Scraps Ultrafine Cardstock: Paperabilities Layered w/Pop Dots
Second card recipe:
Stamp: Holly Berry House Fall Leaves medallion stamp
Ink: Top Boss Embossing ink
Embossing powder: CopperKate White Ultrafine
Glitter: Magic Scraps Ultrafine
Cardstock: Paperabilities
Layered w/Pop Dots
Lee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails