Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tissue box all the way from Australia!


I just received my card from my friend, Susan, in Australia. She has a website called Paper Craft Central that you should visit. Since I'm still figuring out this blog stuff, I'm hoping you will go there if you click on the card. If not, just go to http://papercraftcentral.com/index.html I played in the found items card swap that was hosted at Rubber Stamp Chat, & fortunately Susan got me! I just love her card. I suppose you're wondering where I came up with the tissue box from Austalia. The flower & leaves were cut out from a tissue box. Next she added corrugated cardboard from a used box as well as a found button. She used kitchen twine to tie it all together as well as some foil from a candy bar wrapper that she punched for a softer touch! Don't you just love it, too!
I also wanted to mention that Tracy & Susan over at YanKiwi.com want you to know about their sale. In their own words: "YanKiwi instant discount on select stamp plates
We all need a break, so in honor of the government's efforts in the Cash for Clunkers program, YanKiwi is taking $4.50 off our Nostalgia and Wheels ect. stamp plates for ONE WEEK only. That is a whooping savings, peeps. Just like the government program, these savings won't last, no coupon needed, but sale ends Monday Aug. 24 at midnight." WOW! I love their images & wished I had TONS more! Guess this is a good time to stock up especially since they have other sales going on along with this.
Happy Stamping
Lee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails