Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

OWH Bloghop Blog Candy Winner!

So, I hope that all of you have had a chance to make it through the Operation Write Home Be My Valentine Bloghop by now.  Wasn't it amazing?  If you haven't been already, and you want to start at the beginning of the hop, just go to the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog.  I just love all of the eye candy and tutorials and of course the blog candy!  I guess that's why you stopped today, so maybe I should get to who won my blog candy.

I keep saying I'm going to use the Random Generator for my blog candies, but I forgot to look into it again!  I'm not sure if the Random Generator can check it against who is a follower or not, so if any of you know the answer would you please let me know?  If I still have to check all of the commenters against the followers, it defeats the purpose of using it.

Before I announce the winner ;o), I want to remind everyone to vote everyday for OWH at Joann's Craft for a Cause!  Can you imagine how many boxes of cards we could send to the troops with the $50,000 prize????  Wouldn't it be nice to give Sandy and the others a break from constantly looking for contributions?  Make sure you let all of your family and friends know that we need their votes, too!  Post the link for Joann's Craft for a Cause on your facebook page, tweet about it on twitter, or even use the old-fashioned word-of-mouth!

Well, I guess I made you wait long enough to find out who won the blog candy, so the winner is:
Beth from
Congrats to Beth on winning this bundle of goodies!  I'm on my way to email Beth about her win as well as list it on OWH.  If I don't get a response with an address of where to send these papercrafting goodies by Sat., November 20th, I'll draw another winner.

Thanks to all who commented, hopped and especially the bloggers who made this hop another success for OWH!  Most of all, I want to thank all of you who make cards for our soldiers!  You may not get a personal thank you, but I can tell you that it meant a world of good for my daughter and her unit while she was stationed in Iraq!  You're the greatest!!!!

~~~  Lee  ~~~


2 comments:

Rufus said...

That's why I do it, the thought that it brings a smile to at least 2 sets of faces, our troops and their loved ones who receive the card. Congrats to your winner!
R/

Unknown said...

Yayyyy!!! Thank you Lee! :) I am soo happy! I've literally NEVER won anything :) yayyyyy

I'm emailing you my address.

Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails