I was awarded the I Got Attitude! Blog Award blog award from Ileanna, one of my ultra-talented blogging friends from Spain. Ileanna has always been an inspiration to me ever since I met her through the Michelle Perkett Studio group on Paper Craft Planet, but she's the one that gave me an award. Take some time to check out her blog; All Things that Make Me Happy.
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.The three things that make me different from everyone else are:
1. I have been living with Crohn's Disease for over two decades.
2. I could stay by myself for weeks at a time creating cards.
3. I was a graphic artist for numerous sign companies before I became disabled.
Now, the hard part! Since I can only nominate five blogs for this award, it was harder to decide who not to nominate! The ones I finally chose in no particular order are:
1. Heather at Heather's Coffee Break
2. Lelia at Green Goddess Creations
3. Sandy at It's a Colorful World
4. Kim at Living in Paradise
5. Tami at Team Gingerbread
~~~ Lee ~~~