Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

I Got the Attitude! Blog Award

I was awarded the I Got Attitude! Blog Award blog award from Ileanna, one of my ultra-talented blogging friends from Spain.  Ileanna has always been an inspiration to me ever since I met her through the Michelle Perkett Studio group on Paper Craft Planet, but she's the one that gave me an award.  Take some time to check out her blog; All Things that Make Me Happy

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.
The three things that make me different from everyone else are:
1.  I have been living with Crohn's Disease for over two decades.
2.  I could stay by myself for weeks at a time creating cards.
3.  I was a graphic artist for numerous sign companies before I became disabled.

Now, the hard part!  Since I can only nominate five blogs for this award, it was harder to decide who not to nominate!  The ones I finally chose in no particular order are:
1.  Heather at Heather's Coffee Break
2.  Lelia at Green Goddess Creations 
3.  Sandy at It's a Colorful World
4.  Kim at Living in Paradise
5.  Tami at Team Gingerbread

~~~  Lee  ~~~

3 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

You totally deserve the award, Lee! :O) Thanks so much for bestowing it upon me and my blog too! <3 ya!

XXX

Morph Waffle said...

Yay for you, how fun!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You are just SOOOO Sweet!!! Thank you for sharing this with me! you totally deserve any award out there... but that you would share it with me touches my heart! Thank you so very much! I am off to post about it now!!! :) Thank you again!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails