Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Alive!

I just wanted to let everyone in blogland know that I'm alive and well.  I've had major computer problems again, so I'm hoping this "fix" works longer this time!

I'm sorry I don't have anything new to show you right now.  I have lots of pics to download, so I hope to have something to show you soon.

I have one major thing I want to share with you.  My youngest daughter, Chelsey, just graduated on Friday from the Department of Corrections Training Academy, and she is now working as a Corrections Officer.  She is the mother of my newest grandson, Caleb, and she is also a sargeant in the Army National Guard.  While she was stationed in Iraq several years ago, she completed her associate's degree in Criminal Justice, and will be working on completing her bachelor's degree soon.  Thanks again to all that have kept her and her family in your prayers during her trying pregnancy and loss of her job because of being on bedrest for so long.

~~~ Lee ~~~

2 comments:

Rufus said...

Welcome back! Congrats to your daughter, that's quite an accomplishment. Hope that your 'puter holds together for you, frustrating buggers aren't they?!
R/

Morph Waffle said...

Hello there! I hope your computer stays working. Glad your daughter is doing well, that all sounds great, and yay for the National Gaurd, I myself was in the Army Reserves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails