Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner NOT!

I must apologize for keeping everyone on hold about my blog candy.  I hate it when you state you will be drawing on a certain day, and you don't.  Oh well, I guess I can put myself into that category now.
I want to thank all of the hoppers for participating in the Operation Write Home Bunny Hop!  What a great turnout!  Thanks to all that left comments.  I love getting to know more about you and why you're involved with OWH, and comments are a good way to start.  I loved all of the creative cards I saw on the hop, and now I have lots more layouts, color schemes and more to work with in my idea book that's getting bigger with every hop.  I even won some blog candy myself from Sue Blondin.  Thanks Sue!  I'm waiting on my order to arrive from MFT stamps, and then I can get inky!

Now for the blog candy.  Since I received over 25 comments, I added additional goodies into the box that are pictured in the second picture below.  Hopefully, we'll see a bunch of these goodies on more cards for OWH!  Now, without further ado, the blog candy winner is...

Cherie
of
I've contacted you to get your deets, so I can send this goodie box out to you.

Thanks again to all that participated in this and the other events concerning OWH.  I can't say enough good about this awesome organization, so if you haven't had a chance to go to their website and check them out, do it now.  Don't forget to check out their blogs, too.  Why not start at the OWH Stars & Stamps blog, and join in some of their challenges?

~~~Lee~~~

3 comments:

Rufus said...

Congrats to your lucky winner! I second everything you said about OWH, I've been with them since they were CFH (Cards for Heroes). A really great organization and a VERY worthwhile cause!
R/

Cherie said...

Thank you so much, Lee! I'm excited to make more OWH cards with my goodies!

Marlene said...

Lucky Cherie!

Just wanted to pop by and thank you for visiting my blog. Glad you enjoyed the freebies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails