Followers

Monday, March 22, 2010

And the Blog Candy Winner Is...

I hope everyone that participated in the Operation Write Home Spring Break Blog Hop had a great time.  There were 93 bloggers involved in this awesome event, and many of them offered some fabulous blog candy!  The tutorials were awesome as well as the free digital images offered by several companies.

The winner of my Blog Candy Is...
~~~Andy Jay~~~
of Andy Jay's Place!

Congratulations!  If you haven't already responded to my email, please contact me for the info on how to get your $10.00 gift certificate to Michelle Perkett Studio.  She has tons of awesome digital stamps available as well as prints and cards that are sooooo gorgeous!

I'm sorry this posting was late, but I spent the evening with my brother & SIL from Ohio and I didn't want to interrupt our wonderful evening together.  We haven't seen each other for over five years, so we had a lot of catching up to do.

Check back later tonight to find out the winner of the other blog candy I'm offering.  We already have all of the names on the pieces of paper including the double entries for followers, so it won't take as long to pick as the first one did.
~~  Lee  ~~


1 comment:

Rufus said...

Congrats to Andy Jay. Love your Stampscapes cards. I haven't done one of those in a while. You've inspired me to get those stamps back out!
R/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails