Genius MousePen 8" x 6" Graphic Tablet
One CDAC Member will win this Drawing tablet. You can learn to draw your own digis with this prize. This brand new tablet is ergonomically designed for drawing, handwriting, sketching, coloring, or picture editing, and powered directly by the USB connection. It’s not only a fantastic media tool for designers, but a "hand-eye" coordination, fun input device for a computer. Giveaway ends Sept 13th and winner will be picked by random generator.
Prize Features are..
8"x6" working area, comfortable for easy drawing, painting and using the PC
1024-level pressure sensitivity for all kinds of shapes and thickness control
Make handwriting notes/drawings on the Internet and in any application program
Cordless mouse and pen design gives you unlimited freedom
3D scroll wheel for fast browsing on the Internet and in Windows documents
Corel Painter-The ultimate digital sketching and painting tool
Supports Windows 2003/XP/Me/2000/98"
WOW! Wouldn't you love to win this? I know I would, so that's why I'm telling you about this great prize that a member of CDAC will win! There are some requirements to win this blog candy, but if you're already a member of CDAC you're off to a good start! Here's the requirements:
"1. You must be a member of CDAC since this is candy to Thank our members.
2. Display the CDAC member badge on your blog sidebar (see badge on the right sidebar)
3. Add a photo of this prize/candy to your sidebar and link it to the front page of CDAC (http://priscillastyles.ning.com/)
4. Blog about CDAC and this prize and link the blog post to Mr. Linky below. (link your "my page" if you do not have a blog)
5. Meet some new people by following and comment on 5 New Groups here on CDAC
6. Follow the "priscillastyles" Group and Blog
7. Buy at least two digi from any of the digital artists here on CDAC between now and Sept 13th. We all appreciate the business here on CDAC so these purchases are based on the honor system and I would like to thank you in advance for your support to our artists.
**If you don't have a blog that is ok too...just follow the steps above and in place of steps #2 & #3 , please email at least 10 friends about CDAC and any help with spreading the word about CDAC is appreciated."
This information was copied from the CDAC, so you have to go there to sign up with Mr. Linky. This shouldn't be a problem since you were probably going there anyway to sign up to win this wonderful blog candy!
~~ Lee ~~