Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Splitcoaststampers FAVORITES of the Best of 2010

I am very honored to have one of my Stampscapes creations, Cabin by the Lake, named as one of The Best of 2010 FAVORITES on Splitcoaststampers!  You have to be a member of Splitcoaststampers to see the year-end FAVORITES thread that it's listed on HERE, but I thought I'd show you the tag that was nominated if you're not a member.

I can't thank ChaosMom enough for nominating my tag for this honor especially since there are so many thousands of creations to choose from.  I am a member of many stamping sites, but SCS is usually the first site I go to when I want to learn how to do something new or to recharge my stamping batteries.  I could spend days perusing this site and still not tire of all of the eye candy here.  

Maybe this is a sign for me to do more scenic stamping this year. :o)  I know that I couldn't have been more surprised when I heard the news from Judi.  Whatever it is, I couldn't be more humbled with this honor!  Thanks!
 
~~~Lee~~~

10 comments:

Rufus said...

WOWSA! First off...Congrats! You're right there is a LOT of eye candy on SCS. But this deserves to be on the list it's gorgeous! Now there's a nice way to start 2011!
R/

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- how awesome for you! Congrats! Happy New Year.

helloholley said...

Congrats....you totally deserve it!!! this is stunning!!!;)
Have a blessed day!! ;0
Holley

Bev Gerard said...

Woooohooooooooooooo!!
What a deserving creation for the SCS Favs mention!

Tags are tricky for me .. thanks for the inspiration!

~Bev

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Fabulous tag, Lee, it's no wonder it was selected as a favorite! I am terrible at scene stamping, but so impressed by people like you who are so good at it!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my Outlines card! Looking forward to 'seeing' you around!

Donna Heber said...

Lee,

Your tag is gorgeous! Congrats and what an honor.

Charlene said...

Congratulations on making the list with your fabulous tag! What a truly gorgeous creation and an honour well deserved. I also wanted to thank you so much for your kind words on my blog...and you're right...to the end Lady was a "puppy".

Dolores said...

Congratulations, Lee! Beautiful job and a well deserved award.
Thanks also for your kind comments recently on my blog. Hope the new little one and family are doing well.
Happy New Year!

Morph Waffle said...

Congrats! It is a very lovely tag and your blog looks so pretty!

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Wow, what a great creation and wonderfull Szene.I'm thrilled. Beautiful coloration.

Thank you for your comments, I was very happy.

Sorry for my bad english

wish you a nice day, greetings from Andrea germany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails